All Transcript Request can be submitted via mail, fax, email or in person.
Please print and complete Transcript Request Form and submit in one of the following forms:
ATTN: Nelly Oliva
OFL - Duarte
1202 E Huntington Drive
Duarte, CA 91010
If the transcript request is mailed, faxed, or emailed, request MUST include a scanned, legible, copy of the requester's government issued photo ID.
Transcript Request Policy
Processing any transcript request will take no more than 5 business days.
In accordance with FERPA, transcripts will be released to educational institutions that request them due to a student transfer or applying to that institution. A request for records must be submitted via mail, fax, or email.
Due to privacy reasons, parents and spouses may not obtain transcripts for adult students (age 18 or older) unless the student provides written authorization and picture ID, and the authorized individual must also provide picture ID.
Transcripts will only be released under the following circumstances:
- If the student is under the age of 18, transcripts may be released to:
- the student's parents
- the students legal guardian, or
- a person with:
- documented proof of education rights for the student, or
- a request form signed by the student's parent or legal guardian, along with a copy of the parent or guardians government issued ID.
(The following documents are acceptable for establishing legal guardianship or education rights: Form GC-240-Order Appointing Guardian of a Minor or Form JV-535-Order Designating Educational Rights Holder)
- If the student is 18 years of age or older, transcripts will ONLY be released to the student.