OFL is an independent study program for 7th-12th grade students.
OFL cannot enroll students who are 20 years of age or older.
It is OFLPCS’s goal to set students up for success. If a potential student has significant struggles with reading, the student should not enroll in independent study
What do you need to enroll at OFL?
Upon un-enrolling from the home school, make sure you obtain the following documents before leaving.
- Official Transcripts - Not to be mistaken for a report card, an official transcript will show all classes the student has taken throughout their entire High School career. Official Transcripts will also be signed, stamped and sealed by registrar.
- Withdraw Date - Upon with drawing from the previous school, a "withdraw" or "leave" date will be printed on the official transcript or given as a separate document upon check-out.
- Immunization Records - All students are required to be up-to-date with all immunizations. Incomplete immunizations may result in a students incomplete of enrollment.
- CELDT Scores (if applicable) - If the student first or primary language is different than English, the previous school must submit CELDT scores for students EL status.
- IEP/504 (if applicable) - A copy of the students IEP should be provided to the center coordinator which states that he/she
may participate in independent study.